Wake Up America ! Zika Virus is set to Ruin Many Lives !

It is nearly July and I am now well equipped with many reliable and cheap products to help me ward against the threat of Zika in the United States.

I am a big fan of the company Wondercide

Wondercide founder and CEO Stephanie Boone and business partner and chief marketing officer Laura Alter appeared on ’s March 18 episode of . The duo was seeking $500,000 in exchange for 5% equity to grow retail distribution of its line of safe and effective pesticide alternatives for pets, people and property. Impressed by the preparation of the team, the success of the business and the effectiveness of the products themselves, Lori Greiner offered Wondercide $500,000 for 3% equity in the company and a 50-cent royalty on every unit sold until repaid, securing a $16.6 million valuation for the company.

Austin, TX-based Wondercide is a Green Certified Business with Gold standard accreditation. It offers a line of natural pest control and holistic care products that are guaranteed “Made in the USA” from formulation to fulfillment. Wondercide’s portfolio now includes more than 30 products ranging from soaps and repellents to odor removers and insect controls.

“It was in 2008, when my dog Luna became deathly ill from conventional flea and tick treatment, that I started on this journey to create safe and effective alternatives to pesticides used on pets, families and in homes,” says Boone. “It first took several months of research to develop and test the products, which we were able to get to market in 2009.”

From that point right up until the March 18 Shark Tank appearance, Wondercide had delivered triple-digit sales growth year-over-year, selling roughly $4 million worth of product over that roughly six-year span. Approximately 80% of sales have happened online via Wondercide’s website and Amazon. The other 20% is generated through direct relationships with local pet stores and lawn and garden retailers.

All Wondercide products have been and continue to be developed and manufactured in-house. “We control all of the steps in the process,” Boone points out. “When I started out, I wasn’t quite sure what I was doing; I didn’t have a background in chemistry or biology. But what I did have was access to the internet. I started looking into the products that people were putting on their lawns and animals. I started learning about the active ingredients and the inert ingredients. I started learning how those technologies worked. I learned how they were affecting the neurology of insects. I also learned that these ingredients didn’t discriminate when they came into contact with animals or humans.”

Promoted Partner: Wondercide Lands ‘Shark Tank’ Deal for Natural Product Line

Stephanie Boone with daughter, Finley, developed a natural alternative to pesticides to combat fleas and other harmful insects after her dog became deathly ill. Her product, Wondercide, made from the oils of cedar trees naturally grown in Central Texas, received an offer during a recent episode of ABC’s “Shark Tank.”

Temple native wins ‘Shark Tank’ deal

Not only does Wondercide‘s natural product line protect against Zika Mosquitos , it is excellent against fleas and ticks.

It is safe for children and cats and dogs to be around.

  • Safe, effective pest control for 100’s of insects
  • Mix with water for multiple uses
  • Plant-based ingredients
  • No harm to beneficial insects, pollinators or amphibians
  • Safe for children & pets
  • Spray & play on lawn with no wait time
  • Controls flying, biting, crawling pests
  • Add to wash with pet bedding

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *