Still Need to Worry About Zika Virus is an educational book. The series of a must-read book is a great initiative in public health to educate the community and increase health awareness.
Still Need to Worry About Zika Virus covers the following topics:
• How to Be Proactive About the Zika Virus
• History of the Zika Virus
• The Zika Virus and Associated Epidemics – How Serious Is Really the Situation?
• 2015– 16 Zika virus epidemic
• Zika virus – Statistics & Facts
• Data and Statistics
• Zika Virus Spread Through Sex
• Pregnant and Travelling to Zika Territory – Be Concerned
• Areas with Risk of Zika
• The Olympics and The Zika Virus
• Zika Virus Signs
• Symptoms of Zika
• AIDING the Spread of Disease
• What You Need to Know About Mosquitos When You Travel to Puerto Rico
• Diagnosis of Zika virus
• Zika Virus Transmission
• Pregnant Mom’s Guide to the Zika Virus Risk and Cord Blood Banking
• Prevention of Zika
• Treatment of Zika virus
If you want to learn more about Zika Virus then this is the book you need to read. Download it today and get a better understanding now.